sunnuntai 6. tammikuuta 2013

365 days of me

I decided that I will do this little photo challenge. Or maybe it is not that little. Basic idea is to choose some target you are going to take one picture every day. I chose the simplest object to shoot which is me. As I do love myself quite a lot. But subject your going to shoot can really be almost anything. Your child, home backyard, I mean anything.

So my thought is that every end of the week I'm going to publish the pics I took that week. I think this can be funny. And maybe teach something of yourself and photo shooting.  So here comes the pictures from this oh so long week.



This pic is from first hours from first day of 2013. I think my lashes are so cool. 


Early in the morning. 


I kind of wish I could be Pippi Longstocking








  First week is behind now. But there are quite many weeks coming still. In upcoming weeks I will try to work with my face. I just realized how odd faces I'm making here.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti