lauantai 24. marraskuuta 2012

I like the feeling when you are with me


Gosh, time is flying. It's such a long time since I have wrote last time.


Yesterday I had a little guest with me. She is my cute little sister. We spend some sister time. 


We ate some Hello Kitty cookies. Cute as can be, but they didn't taste that good. 


We did get one Hello Kitty tattoo too. And there were glitter on it. Like who would not like glitter and Hello Kitty?


This morning. When we woke up there was sun. But it didn't last too long.. Well we are in Finland and it's November. So seeing sun is not the most common thing to happen here.. Well we see it again maybe on March.. or April


We had to get ready and do some dress up, because later we went to celebrate my Goddaughter's Birthday.


Very bad quality picture of me. Sorry.


Here is the present what I gave to my Goddaughter or.. this is the gift box.. And a card I made for her. Happy Saturday evening for everyone.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti