maanantai 10. joulukuuta 2012

Camera lenses are not just for shooting anymore

Oh my.. How cool it would be drinking of this mug? This would be a perfect gift for a friend who are interested of photography, right?


Imagine how cool it would be sipping your tea, or coffee or hot chocolate from this mug. Awww<3 It's so cute I feel like dying.. Well not really dying, but it is super cute, that I can say for sure.


I want it! But well.. maybe next time I have a birthday? Hey friends.. Here is little tip for all of you.. :)



Pictures from: photojojo

2 kommenttia:

  1. Hi! Those are so cool, I have seen those some wedshop, but never order! If I remember right, price was little bit high for me! But I could be wrong :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. See that link below the post. Prices are only 25-30 dollars for a mug. And dollar is less than one euro. So I think that price is not too bad. :) Maybe this is some idea for me next gift to someone.. :)

      Poista